Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Happy New Year!























(I'm actually posting this on 1/21/07 because Blogger wouldn't let me post it when I wrote it!)
Happy 2007! I had a safe and quiet night here at home with Amy (and Tinkerbell!) and the neighbors didn't make a peep! For my 44th birthday we went to my sister Marilyn's house where her daughter Leigh Ann taught Amy how to make our family's traditional birthday dinner-Cornish pasties. Amy also made the other part of our family tradition, German chocolate cake with coconut/pecan frosting! Delicious and great company. Mom joined us as well as Zack and Sami.
School is going well. We have conferences coming up soon and we're busy writing report cards.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How yummy was that! Glad your birthday was so tasty and fun. Cheers to your parents and sibs, and hugs to you and Amy from your Organics.

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home