Thursday, September 28, 2006

Is It Still September?

I feel like I've been back teaching now for at least 3 months. I'm having fun but time is not flying. The weather is getting a bit cooler and my allergies have subsided a bit. I'm getting ready to head to New York where I hope it will be even cooler.

Know of any great "don't miss" yarn shops in NYC? I still haven't finished my Knitty bag but I don't have much left. I just need to DO it! Hopefully I'll get some done over the next couple of weeks. I also need to get a pair of socks on needles. Gotta have something to carry around!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just caught up with your blog after a few weeks. I had just read this item sent by a friend/retired MD, about a promising treatment for allergies, especially those caused by grass pollens. Maybe Kaiser-Permanente will consider making it available...

http://tinyurl.com/qj87j

I'm finishing a pair of "freeform" toe-up socks with an after-thought heel. I knit both socks at the same time on two circulars, using tan sock yarn, and adding bands of color from leftover stuff. Now the heels, which are Kitchener toes, are in a brown-tan stripe, using two yarns (Fair Isle) for thickness. Actually, I'm doing the heels one at a time. Since it's 3 AM, I'd better get to the snorebasket before it's time to get up.

Can't wait to see the photos of "old" Amy! Love to you both! ~~ XO, Clover

3:11 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Are you home yet?

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, actually it's almost the end of October, but then again your blog is still more up to date than mine. Just thought I'd say hi since I was thinking about you and missing you terribly. I hope school is going well. We have the day off!! What a great birthday present. Talk to you soon.
Linz

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, actually it's almost the end of October, but then again your blog is still more up to date than mine. Just thought I'd say hi since I was thinking about you and missing you terribly. I hope school is going well. We have the day off!! What a great birthday present. Talk to you soon.
Linz

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home