Saturday, September 16, 2006

I Live!

But I am pretty tired. Work is great. Rolling along. Back-to-School Night went fine. Mondays and Tuesdays are my favorites. Actually, I've only been working Tuesday-Fridays because we've had 2 Mondays off and this last week I went to Idaho.

The trip to Idaho was great. Amy's party was fun and I had a wonderful time. I went to a couple of classes with her and realized how old I am. She's doing very well and I'm extremely proud of her. I hope to post a picture or two from the trip.

I also go to knit a bit!! I'm on the 4th panel of the Knitty purse I'm making but it started to slant in the wrong spot so I'm basically tinking all the knitting I did on my trip. Too much chatting and not paying attention. That'll teach me to take a pattern for granted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home